About the Company
Accord Business Group is SAS business partner founded on a vision that goes beyond technological development and advancement. With in-depth understanding of how individual businesses work together to build a stronger economy and a better future, we have dedicated our endeavors to a greater goal. We are here to empower businesses with superior technology solutions & steadfast business strategies tailored for their specific needs.
About the job
ABG is looking for Integration Developer with at least 1 years of experience. Successful candidate should be able to conduct solution design workshops and able to create a design document. Also, should have the ability to build highly scalable systems. Below is a list of needed qualifications:
• Service oriented programming knowledge.
• Extensive experience on ESB and message queuing is a must.
• Experience with JEE and integration tools under Apache, JBoss, Oracle and Websphere.
• Received training and certifications on Apache Camel, Mule ESB and TOGAF.
• Expert in Big Data, AWS Cloud, SOA, Enterprise Architecture. Java, Scala, Python.
• Deep experience in Telco/Banking domain are great plus.
• Holds Bachelor degree in Computer Science. TOGAF certified is a plus.
• Knowledge and/or experience in SAS programming is a great plus.
• Ability to travel frequently within MEA region.
ABG offers competitive packages and end of year bonus based on company and team performance.