We are looking for someone who is capable to conduct and document requirement gathering sessions and conduct business information flow studies. Moreover, s/he should be able to take responsibility of data modeling and schema design across different business domains.
• University graduate
• MUST have a minimum of 5 years of similar experience
• Knowledge of Logical Data Model, Physical Data Model, and ability to conduct data mapping is a must. Along with strong experience in multi dimensional databases.
• Experience in developing ETL processes.
• Strong knowledge in SQL in one or more SQL variants: PostgreSQL, MySQL,Oracle, SQL Server, or DB2 and ability to code high-performing SQL data transformation.
• Strong knowledge in DB admin and mastery of database concepts and large scale db implementations and design patterns.
• Strong knowledge in shell scripting and programming languages.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Certification on data modeling and knowledge in data modeling tool such as ERWin is a must.
• Previous programming experience is essential.
• Knowledge and/or experience in SAS programming is a great plus.
• Ability to travel frequently within MEA region.
• Displays efficient communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English & Arabic languages; both written & spoken
• Monthly net salary is negotiable (based on experience).
• Working Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
• Days Off: Fridays and Saturdays.