About the Company
Accord Business Group is SAS business partner founded on a vision that goes beyond technological development and advancement. With in-depth understanding of how individual businesses work together to build a stronger economy and a better future, we have dedicated our endeavors to a greater goal. We are here to empower businesses with superior technology solutions & steadfast business strategies tailored for their specific needs.
About the job
ABG is looking for a Software Architectwith 5+ years of experience. Below is a list of needed qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Design Architecture, Deployment and Administration in various UNIX and windows (On-premise and Cloud) platform.
- Installation and configuration of enterprise solutions (CRM, CMS, ERP, etc.) and troubleshooting technical problems encountered during deployment.
- Good understanding of pre-requisites checks and software validation processes to ensure successful installation.
- Performed migration of enterprise solutions.
- Strong knowledge in networking and security implementation.
- Strong knowledge in Grid Computing and big data /Hadoop.
- Knowledge in AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Performance Tuning, Data Reporting, Testing and Migration, Automation and Scheduling, Code Optimization, Post Production Support.
- Ability to travel frequently within MEA region.
- Applied knowledge of at least 1 project involving Hands on experience upgrade of SAS platform with SAS tools such as Management Console, LSF Scheduler.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally
- Linux/Windows admin certifications.
- The Open Group Certified: TOGAF® 9 Foundation.
- HDP Certified Administrator.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional.
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate.
- SAS® Certified Platform Administrator for SAS®9
ABG offers competitive packages and end of year bonus based on company and team performance.