You should have an intensive background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall implementation methodologies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- PMP certification is a plus
Data Modeler (with Data Quality Experience)
We are looking for someone who is capable to conduct and document requirement gathering sessions and conduct business information flow studies. Moreover, s/he should be able to take responsibility of data modeling and schema design across different business domains.
- University graduate
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years of similar experience
- Knowledge of Logical Data Model, Physical Data Model, and ability to conduct data mapping is a must. Along with strong experience in multi-dimensional databases.
- Experience in developing ETL processes.
- Strong knowledge in SQL in one or more SQL variants: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, or DB2 and ability to code high-performing SQL data transformation.
- Strong knowledge in DB admin and mastery of database concepts and large scale db implementations and design patterns.
- Strong knowledge in shell scripting and programming languages.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Certification on data modeling and knowledge in data modeling tool such as ERWin is a must.
- Previous programming experience is essential.
- Knowledge and/or experience in SAS programming is a great plus.
- Ability to travel frequently within MEA region.
- Displays efficient communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English & Arabic languages; both written & spoken
Monthly net salary is negotiable (based on experience).
Working Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
Days Off: Fridays and Saturdays.